Tomorrow will be Women’s Day at the State Fair, and Upstate has a great line up for the ladies!
- 11 AM The Doctor is In! Join midwife Heather Shannon for some real talk about women’s health, for women in all stages of life. Midwifery is more than babies! Heather and her team will be on hand all day, so stop in and say hello.
- Bariatric Surgery Program - Upstate now has three different Bariatric Surgery options for weight loss, come in to learn more. Or, check out this recent interview with Dr. Howard Simon.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Nurses from both our Downtown and Community Campuses will be on hand to answer your questions: everything from pre-conception to menopause and everything in between. Plus, learn more about your birthing options at the Jim and DeDe Walsh Birth Center at the Community Campus.
- Strong Women Strong Hearts – This event hosted each February by nurses from Upstate is open to the public. It features health screenings, fun exercise, nutritional information, heart-healthy tastings, reiki therapy, massage, yoga, and meditation and local vendors with jewelry, foods and more.
- Women’s Health Network Membership Drive - Take control of your health! Sign up and receive alerts to exclusive events, access to support groups and seminars, small group Q&A sessions with doctors and the first opportunity to attend free, special events throughout the year.
See you at the Fair!