What a great weekend at the Fair!
Gear up for the week ahead, because the Upstate booth has a lot to offer! Today is the FIRST of two Senior Days at the fair, seniors get free admission!
Here’s who’s on tap for the day:
- 11 AM The Doctor is In! Dr. Leslie Kohman, Medical Director of the Upstate Cancer Center will be in to answer your questions about cancer detection, treatment and prevention. Stop in and say hello!
- All day the Upstate Cancer Center will be on hand with information on cancer prevention, early detection and treatment strategies. Are you a smoker or previous smoker? Learn more about our Lung Cancer Screening Program. Also get an update on the Upstate Cancer Center construction!
- Radiology – Imaging displays and information on the unique services and specialties of Upstate Radiology.
- Smoking Cessation – Get tips and tricks to help kick the smoking habit. Many resources are available to help you quit… free of charge! Learn more about those programs with this recent interview on Healthlink on Air.
- Upstate Geriatrics – Stop in to learn more about outpatient services at University Geriatricians located at the newly renovated Upstate Specialty Services facility at 550 Harrison St.
And tomorrow will be the SECOND Seniors Day, with blood pressure readings from our Heart and Vascular Center nurses, available all day.
See you at the FAIR!